Monday, February 16, 2009

another milestone

or two I guess.
Isaiah now has two teeth. He's doing a great job learning not to bite me and I'm very grateful for that.
Today he was sitting in his car/walker thingy and I fed him half of a cheerio and put the other half on his tray. He promptly picked it up, between thumb and finger, and ate it. It doesn't sound like much, but it's a huge milestone for babies.
It means that he understands eating and will soon be feeding himself. Of course it also means we have to watch him non-stop because everything will now be making its way into his mouth. Before, he could only really grab bigger objects, things I didn't have to worry about him eating, but now everything (fuzzies, dirt, etc) is fair game.
Also, he's going to be crawling any day now.
These seven months have gone by so fast!

No comments: