Wednesday, August 27, 2008

goodbye pool




I took the kids to the pool yesterday for one last swim. I wish we could have spent more time there this summer. The kids are oddly pale for this point in the summer. We did have some fun times there this summer though and saying good bye is the first sign of fall.
This was the first time I took Isaiah there by myself. We got a nice shady spot and the weather was perfect so he was pretty happy to be there. It was kinda funny to breastfeed there with all these pre-teen boys running around. But no one seemed to notice, or I couldn't see them blush through all the sunshine. Either way, it was uneventful (besides the spit up in my hair... but thats normal for these days) and a nice day to say good bye and store up the good memories until next summer.









1 comment:

Andre said...

And Aiden has finally learned how to swim... sort of. Now it's time for him to conquer his bike.