Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas


This Christmas ended up being one of the biggest times of blessing in my life. I won't get into all the details, but God showed His love to us in amazing ways this year and we had such a joyful day.
We had a busy day. We enjoyed a great morning with just the family, opening presents and eating some yummy breakfast pizza made by Andre. Then we went to my mom and step dad's and had some yummy food and great times with my family. Then we hoped back in the car and headed over to Elizabeth and Dan's house for more good food and family. It was a long day. I can't imagine having done a day like that when the other two kids were babies. Isaiah is such a good natured boy. The day went so well. He just napped on my lap when he got tired and woke up ready for a more fun and smiles. I can't imagine doing a day like that with bottles. I don't know how people do that. It was nice to be able to provide all the comfort he needed while on the road. It kept him happy and ready to jump back into the festivities.
The kidlets had a great Christmas too. They said it was the best Christmas ever. Hearing that made it the best for me. I loved seeing their faces so lit up and happy. I knew they would be thrilled with what Santa was able to bring and that had me so excited I was the first one up in the morning! I was pacing the floor waiting for them to wake up.
It was just a great day and so nice to end this crazy crazy year in such a blessed way.

No comments: